Top IT Jobs Available in Bangalore with Highest Pay and Fastest Growth
Bangalore, as most of us know is the hub for IT sector. Apart from a foremost destination for education and research, this city has also emerged as the much sought-after destination for IT jobs and career opportunities. In spite of recession and excess of population growth, Bangalore’s IT sector is offering numerous jobs opportunities with lucrative salary and career growth.
According to a research, the jobs in the IT sector have been fueling the economy throughout the world and will continue to do so in the coming years.
Below is the list of some of the hottest IT jobs with Highest pay:
Mobile application developer: These days, mobile application development is the most demanding area in the IT sector. It is basically a set of processes or procedures that includes writing software for small, wireless computing devices such as smartphones and tablets.
A person who is involved in handling all the related tasks for mobile application development is known as a mobile application developer. Furthermore, the mobile application developer can be categorized into two parts:
Android developer: An android developer is a person who develops new applications for the android operating system. Java programming language is commonly used along with the android software development kit (SDK) to develop android applications.
The average salary offered to an android developer in Bangalore is in the range of Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000 per year.
iPhone developer: An iPhone application developer is a person who is involved in developing and creating different applications that run on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
The average salary offered to an iPhone application developer in Bangalore is in the range of Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 6,50,000 per year.
Skills and responsibilities of a mobile application developer
Some of the common skills and responsibilities of a mobile application developer are:
- Detailed knowledge of object-oriented programming languages including Java, C++, and Objective-C
- Responsible for developing code, testing, debugging, monitoring and drafting changes for mobile applications
- Good knowledge of various concepts and practices for coding mobile applications
- Should be able to migrate and adapt the existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Creative enough to recommend changes and improvements to the existing mobile applications
Video game designer: With the advancement in the technology, the gaming industry is also booming. People of all ages enjoy playing video games. All these things have risen the demand for video game designers. A video game designer is basically the person who is involved in the process of designing the content, rules, environment and layout of various video games.
Although, designing a video game is a very specialized and challenging career, it fetches handsome salary to the designers. The average salary of a video game designer in Bangalore is in the range of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs. 4,00,00 per year.
Skills and responsibilities of a video game designer
In order to become a video game designer, first of all a person should have a great interest and love for video games. The other skills and responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Should have a detailed knowledge of the video game industry
- A video game designer is required to conceptualize and implement game mechanics, layout, text, characters and other related things
- Ability to work in a team to assist in the design of user interface screens, game levels, support screens, etc.
- Should be able to create and develop story lines and character biographies
- Must conduct design reviews on a frequent basis
So, these are some of the most demanding and highly paid jobs that are available in the IT sector these days. One can find a lot of job openings in Bangalore for these two interesting career options. Just take the help of a reputed online job portal as it will definitely help you in getting your dream job.