Changing times and the changing economy have led Recruitment, HR and Talent Acquisition professionals across the various industries to rethink their recruitment strategies. Recruitment in itself has become much more complex, difficult, and strategic than it ever was. The possibilities that these professionals have at hand are numerous – reengineered recruitment, new tools, new models, etc. But how does the recruitment team step up with these changes? People Matters in partnership with CareerBuilder India is hosting ‘Talent Acquisition Conclave 2015’ to address all these and more. Following is the agenda of the event:
The Future of Recruitment Technology
Empowering Big Data the BIG way
The Recruitment Ecosphere
Employer Branding & Employee Value Proposition
Understanding the Recruitment Jargons
Engaging Campus Talent the social way
- AnilKumar Singh, Director – Talent Acquisition & Resourcing, Capgemini
- Anupam Hans, VP and Group Head, Talent Acquisition, Edelweiss
- Dharmesh Mistry, Chief Talent Officer, Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd
- H N Shrinivas, Senior Vice President – Human Resources & Business Excellence The Indian Hotels Company Ltd
- Judhajit Das, Chief Human Resources, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Kunnumal Sudeep, Head Talent Acquisition – India Information Technology and Services, Tata Consultancy Services
- Lancelot Cutinha, Head of Human Resources, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
- Seema Arora Nambiar, Sr. Director – people resources, Hardcastle restaurants
- P.V. Ramana Murthy, Senior Vice President, Global Head-HR, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- Parag Paranjpe, Group Head – Talent Staffing & Employee Relations, Group Human Resources at Aditya Birla Group
- Premlesh Machama, Managing Director – India, CareerBuilder.com
- Sanjeev Dixit, Chief People Officer , Allied Blenders & Distillers Pvt Ltd
- Sarab Preet Singh, Head – Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Citi India
- Saleel Panse, Associate Director – Staffing, MSD
- Sanchayan Paul, AVP & Head of Talent Acquisition, Vodafone India
Who Should Attend:
Recruitment, TA and HR professionals
Some of the many questions to be addressed:
- How can social hiring be leveraged beyond LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook?
- How can predictive analysis help you improve your odds of great quality hires?
- Importance of assessment in recruitment and how this helps in finding the Right Talent for Right Job.
- How can you differentiate your organization’s value proposition riding on candidate experience?
- What are some of the different terminologies used in a talent acquisition function?
- Even when the hiring has been completed, how to maximize conversation through the process of ‘Hire-offer-onboard’?
- How can organizations stand out? What are the things to be kept in mind while recruiting millennials?
For quick event updates: Stay tuned on
Contact Ankur Tandon (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org)