Talent Acquisition Conclave on New Age Recruitment
To find, retain and develop quality talent is a major challenge for companies across different industries today. Recruitment, TA and HR professionals across industries are rethinking their recruitment strategy, but challenges still prevail and hinder in making a 100% workable strategy. People Matters in partnership with CareerBuilder India is hosting ‘Talent Acquisition Conclave 2015’ to address all the challenges and available possibilities – reengineered recruitment, new tools, new models, etc. Here is the agenda of the event:
Session 1: The Future of Recruitment Technology
Session 3: Empowering Big Data the BIG Way
Session 5: Engaging Campus Talent the Social Way
- Deepa Chadha, Head HR – Global COE, Bharti Airtel Services
- Natasha Singh, Senior Vice President HR, Steria India
- Premlesh Machama, Managing Director – India, CareerBuilder.com (Moderator)
- Tom Jose, Co-Founder, Talview
Who Should Attend :
Recruitment, TA and HR professionals
Some of the many questions to be addressed:
- How organizations use structured and unstructured data from various sources- social media, HR systems, and the cloud for the recruitment?
- Can Predictive analysis using the big data help companies ease first-year attrition and how?
- How can predictive analysis help you improve your odds of great quality hires?
- While many are talking about utilizing Big Data to improve their recruitment processes, what are the actual opportunities it presents?
- What are the advanced analytic techniques, approaches and modeling frameworks available to build a robust data-driven analytic framework?
- What are the best case scenarios for utilizing Big Data? Any Best practices?