August 4th, Thursday; Gurgaon:– People Matters, India’s leading media company and knowledge sharing platform in Human Resource Domain, organized its 2-day annual conference of HR and Recruitment leaders in India – TechHR16 Conference & Exhibition presented by CareerBuilder at The Leela Ambiance, Gurgaon.
With the goal to provide expert insights, information and exposure to Business Leaders, CHROs, Strategic Advisors & Senior HR Professionals; TechHR16 emphasized over empowering a tech-savvy approach to Indian recruitment and HR industry.
Over 80 prominent HR leaders attended People Matter’s TechHR Conference & Exhibition 2016. Few speakers have been named below:
- Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro Group
- Amarjit Singh Batra, CEO, OLX India
- Amita Maheshwari, Executive Vice President & Head HR, Star TV India
- Anju Seth, Pamplin Professor of Management, Virginia Tech
- Ankur Warikoo, Founder & CEO, NearBuy/Groupon
- Anurag Malik, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Arun Dhaka, Country Sales Director – India & South Asia, Cornerstone
- Bill Docherty, Vice President – Product Management, SumTotal Systems
- Bhavna Batra, Vice President – Human Resources, GENPACT
- China Gorman, Board Member, Motivis Learning
- Deepa Chadha, CHRO, Jabong
- David Mallon, Head of Research (SVP), Bersin by Deloitte
- Dennis W Shuler, Executive Chairman, Kinetic Consulting – North America
- Vishal Shah, Vice President – Leadership & People Sciences, Wipro Group
- Pooja Jaisingh, Sr. eLearning Evangelist, Adobe Systems
To Know More About TechHR Speakers, Visit Here: https://www.techhrconference.com/
Who Said What – A Quick Glance
TechHR has evolved tremendously in the past few years. With over 1000 attendees, 30 sessions, 80 speakers and 3 parallel tracks, this was Asia’s one of the largest dedicated HR Tech event.
TechHR16 started with the welcome address by People Matters Editor-in-Chief & CEO, Ester Martinez; followed by series of panel and keynote sessions. Here is a snapshot of speakers and questions they answered:
Gerry Crispin, CareerXroads discussed primarily “customer and candidates – 2 faces of the same coin”.
Josh Bersin, Bersin by Deloitte talked about “the digital world of work – how it has changed HR”.
Sanjeev Somasundaram, Google Inc. discussed TechWorks @Google and highlighted key components of “use of technology to enhance efficiency particularly in HR domain”.
Dennis W Shuler, Core Strenghts Management talked about “creating a culture of high performance”.
Alok Kumar, Excelity & Rajesh Ranjan, Everest Group highlighted “the impact of HR cloud and rethinking the role of the HR organization”.
Indrani Chakraborty of StoryWorks discussed “digital storytelling – the new way”.
In a firing panel session comprising Amarjit Singh Batra, Olx; Premlesh Machama, CareerBuilder India; Sanjay Jorapur, Hero MotoCorp; TK Srirang, ICICI Bank and Varun Bhatia, Growth Outcomes discussed “Organization 2025 & Changing dynamics of employee – employer relations”.
Key Topics Discussed Largely in TechHR 2016 Conference Include:
- Accelerating People Excellence
- Building a world-class employer brand that stands out in a commodity era
- HR Analytics
- Millennial Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Future of HR
- Optimizing Platform
- Digitizing HR
TechHR16 – Spotlight Awards 2016
People Matters also appreciated and awarded HR Technology startups having the potential to transform the way HR and businesses function currently in India.
Over 120 startups competed for ‘Spotlight Awards 2016’. Winenrs by announced after being tested on three broad parameters – Impact on business, Innovation and Scalability.
TechHR ‘Spotlight Award 2016’ was presented to top 6 HR Tech startups, namely:
- Core Integra
- nfactorial Analytics
- Tharakan Web solutions
- Truworth Wellness
Jury members who helped People Matters with this crucial decision included:
- DN Prasad, GOOGLE
- Elango R, MPHASIS
- Shalini Pillay, KPMG INDIA
- Rajesh Ranjan, EVEREST GROUP
- Vipul Singh, ADP
- Sandeep Sinha, LUMIS PARTNERS
- Alok Goel, SAIF PARTNERS
- Rahul Khanna, TRIFECTA CAPITAL
People Matter’s TechHR provides a common podium to businesses and HR leaders to discuss the ongoing technological modification targeting HR industry worldwide especially India. TechHR 2016 allowed HR leaders across India and the world communicate on one platform, share their best practices/ideas, learn about new HR tech and products and also devise strategies for taking Indian HR function to a new level.
TechHR 2016 – Chief Partners
Founded in 1995, CareerBuilder.com is US’s leading employment portal. CareerBuilder also specializes in human capital solutions, labor market intelligence, talent management software and several other recruitment solutions. With a market presence in over 23 countries and 60 markets, CareerBuilder is owned by Tegna Digital, Tribune Media and The McClatchy Company. CareerBuilder India is 100% subsidiary of CareerBuilder USA.