Big data analytics has revolutionized health sector, marketing and finance, and is making its presence felt in human resource as well. It has the power to transform the very existence of an organization, if utilized properly. Similarly, Human resource analytics or talent analytics is an amalgamation of business analytics and data mining that helps organizations glean essential information about their talent pool and other aspects of their human resource management strategies. But are human resource professionals actually ready to undertake a more data-driven approach and able to benefit from it? Sadly, the answer to all these questions is, no.
So what’s keeping organizations from taking full advantage of their comprehensive data?
The reasons are many. Some of which include:
1. Human resource professionals are not very analytical in their thinking yet, which is making it difficult for them to adapt to a data-driven approach and get full benefits out of their ample databases.
2. In spite of adopting advanced talent management, most companies still lag resources with good analytical skills which holds them from more data-driven decision making.
3. Most companies have little to no idea as what to do with such a huge number of data and how to use it to their benefit such as optimizing their Return on Investment (ROI) and Human Capital.
4. Not able to identify the right tools to efficiently capture data and model it to predict its capabilities.
5. In spite of companies having large volumes of data that can be used to make analytics useful, it is often generated and stored in multiple places and different formats.
On top of it all, HR professionals are also facing fierce competition to find great talent.
As an HR professional, you cannot avoid any of the above mentioned points but investing in a good data analytic tool like CareerBuilder’s Broadbean Big data Analytics Suite (BDAS) will surely help you take better and faster-informed decisions without breaking a sweat. It’s an advanced and dedicated human resources analytics software that aggregates data from disparate sources in a virtual database in a manner that helps businesses get clear insights on their ROI, recruitment strategy, organizational performance and other vital information through a vast number of reports and advanced functionalities.
BDAS assists human resource professionals with forecasting and data analytics to recognize management “blind spots,” improve measure efficiencies and take smarter and more accurate business decisions. It efficiently processes heaps of unruly data to create a story to further help organizations develop evidence-based decision-making & redefine their recruitment strategy.
Apart from this, BDAS also helps you:
• Effectively capture your distributed data sets and perform the analysis.
• Recognize your best sourcing tools, enable you to adapt to best practices, apply tried and tested techniques and processes to solve the business problems faced by you for measurable benefits.
• Identify business problems and define how to apply workforce analytics for your organization to get better returns on employee investment, predictive analytics and improved talent analytics.
• Helps you chart an implementation strategy by connecting the dots with an organizational business plan.
• An infinite number of customizable reports to get a detailed idea of every aspect of your human resource practices.
In a nutshell, BDAS gives you a competitive edge most companies dream about, by helping you unleash the power of your huge recruitment database. The comprehensive data strategy that BDAS helps you define, gives you the power to guide your business decisions through data-driven recommendations and tie your human resource recruitment strategy to the organization’s mission and business goals.