The need of the hour does not demand recruiting but smart recruiting. Most of the company’s success strategies demands top talent, which comprises of mostly passive candidates, who are definitely not so eager in leaving their current organization and join the new one. And even if they make a mind to change, it would be difficult to attract them because:
- They might have multiple job offers or might get a counter-offer.
- They might need more (a lot more) time to decide.
- They might back off quickly if the recruiter is clueless about the job, conducts a superficial interview, sells too soon or makes it all about the money.
In that case, only #SmartRecruiter with his smart recruiting strategy can bring such top talent onboard. Here are some valuable tweet size tips on how to recruit smartly.
- Interviewers too need to prepare
— CareerBuilder India (@CareerBuilderIN) September 10, 2015
- Power of employee engagement
- Retention is important. Retention is culture fitness
— CareerBuilder India (@CareerBuilderIN) September 9, 2015
- It’s not always experience that always count
- It is not always about money
Sometimes vacation policies weigh more than salaries.#SmartRecruiter http://t.co/jwOTWgtna8 @CBIndia_HRTalk @HRSuccessGuide @thealexmortimer — CareerBuilder India (@CareerBuilderIN) September 10, 2015
- Wearing interviewee’s shoes helps
- Future is in Social Media
- Networking is still not outdated
- Communication opens closed doors
- Words Matter