July 21st, Thursday; Chennai – NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), a Trade Association representing Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry of India, organized its 13th edition of HR summit in India – NASSCOM HR Summit 2016 presented by CareerBuilder India on July 21 – 22 at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
The key theme of the NASSCOM HR Summit was to discuss the ongoing HR issues along with the action plans that can promote a positive change in the industry.
With continuing technological advancements taking place in the HR domain, a recruiter can create a larger impact in the world through virtual mediums. Virtual technology has become a prominent part of our daily lives. Today, machines upgrade themselves by learning from past experiences and analytics predict the future. In such a tech-savvy era, the world is bound to undergo a significant shift affecting existing workplace and workplace dynamics. Future lies in the hand of a technologically empowered and digitally literate workforce and leaders.
NASSCOM HR Summit aimed to discuss the ongoing technological advancements in the HR industry and how it is affecting recruitment, candidate behavior, employer marketing and the entire talent acquisition process. Issues such as opportunities provided by the global economy and technological elevations changing Indian recruitment scenario were also discussed. Challenges and impact of automation of HR functions also remain the focus of the 2-day HR Summit; held at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
Key Issues Discussed Largely in the NASSCOM HR Summit 2016 Includes:
- How to deal with uncertainty as an organization, as a leader and as an individual?
- The New ABC of Human Capital Management (HCM) – Analytics, Bots, Cloud
- Arming HR teams with skills, tools and technologies to navigate uncertainty in a shifting ecosystem
- What changes for HR in an era of technological disruption and automation?
Over 60 speakers and industry leaders attended NASSCOM HR Summit 2016. Few of them have been named below:
- Abhinav Aggarwal, CEO, Fluid AI
- Amit Aggarwal, SVP HR & Chief Learning Officer, GENPACT
- Sharon S. Andrew, Happiness Evangelist, Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajeswari (Raj) Aradhyula, Chief People Officer, Fractal Analytics
- Ashwini Asokan, CEO, Mad Street Den Systems Private Limited
- Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro Limited
- Laurie Blazek, President & CEO, Top Line Talent
- Sandeep Chaudhary, CEO & Consulting, Aon Hewitt India
- Harish Devarajan, Leadership Coach & Organisation Consultant, People Unlimited
- Rajeev Dubey, Group President (HR & Corporate Services) & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
To Know More About HR Summit 2016 Speakers, Visit Here: https://hrsummit2016.sched.org/directory/speakers
The 2-day of the HR Summit began with the welcome address by NASSCOM President – R. Chandrasekhar and hosted around 800 members of the HR and IT industry at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
The summit highlighted gloomy hiring picture for the year. As per NASSCOM, automation will cause 15-20% layoffs and will also require 60-70% reskilled workers in the IT industry.
Get an Overview of the Summit Here: http://www.nasscom.in/hrsummit/Overview.pdf
For Session Details, Visit Here: https://hrsummit2016.sched.org/
CareerBuilder & NASSCOM – Human Capital Trends 2016 Study Report Launch
Human Capital Trends Study 2016 – Application of Technology in Talent Acquisition is a research initiative to recognize the key learnings and challenges for adoption of technology in talent acquisition. It covers all aspects of talent acquisition – sourcing technology, Applicant Tracking System & Workflow Management and Recruitment Analytics.
Register to Download Your Personal Copy Here: bit.ly/HC-Trends-Study-2016
About NASSCOM HR Summit 2016 Principal Partner
Founded in 1995, CareerBuilder.com is US’s leading employment portal. CareerBuilder also specializes in human capital solutions, labor market intelligence, talent management software and several other recruitment solutions. With a market presence in over 23 countries and 60 markets, CareerBuilder is owned by Tegna Digital, Tribune Media and The McClatchy Company. CareerBuilder India is 100% subsidiary of CareerBuilder USA.